Rounding the corner into our driveway.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Banany Andretti
Banany LOVES the freedom of no training wheels and has become quite the little speed demon on her bike. One of her new favorite things to do is race dad. I sometimes can barely watch - waiting for the inevitable spill that is coming and sure that I will see it in slow motion. But, so far so good. No spills yet. Fire up the engines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is entering into a new level of independence and freedom. That is a big milestone. And she looks happy! All pics of me learning to ride include tears and throwing the bike.
BTW-I made the pumpkin scones but did a batch w/ golden raisins and a batch w/ dried cherries instead of chips. Milk wash with sugar worked just fine. Couldn't stop and had to make pumpkin bread too!!
Wow, did mom have to run along to get those shots?
Post a Comment