Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!

That's what we were singing to Meatball, as all four of us packed into our half bathroom, while he did his business...both "businesses", if you know what I mean...on the potty. This is the second time he's gone and he's quite proud of himself - he just beams when we sing and clap for him when the slightest little tinkle comes trickling out. It took about 15 minutes as he let out a few drops every 20 seconds or so.

I had no intention of potty training him yet, but he's been interested and asks to sit there. Frankly, I'd rather limit my emergency runs into public bathrooms to just one child at this point, but he can sit on his Dora potty at home as much as he wants.



Hip Hip Hooray!!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Can I send Adam your way?

Sally said...

Meaty what a big boy you are!!

lil' mama said...

Good job Meaty!!