I had the opportunity to go away with some neighborhood gals, who I don't know well (or some, not at all). My sister, who lives up the street, knows some of them and so I got invited along. Very kind of them . We went up north and I had a great time getting to know them.
I walked in the door tonight, after having been gone since noon on Friday. Meatball says, "Mommy's home! At Target."
Yep, that's right buddy. Mommy spent 2 1/2 days at Target. If they had a hotel attached, I probably would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
With all that time at Target you must be done with your Christmas shopping :)
that boy is observant! He knows where mom goes when she needs to get out for a while...
what did you guys do?
chaos mom - yes, and the boy goes to Target with me at least once a week.
We went up north, oddly enough to the same place my family had been. We did lots of hiking, eating out, hanging out...fun!
Post a Comment