Banany is constantly drawing. Constantly. Not too long ago, J and I were noticing her bedroom walls were looking pretty beat up. We decided that while we figure out what we're going to do with her room next, we'd let her take some paint to it herself. Turns out it's pretty tricky to "draw" with a paintbrush, but we think she did a great job and it's fun to see a version of her drawings up on her walls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
love it! I think you should leave it....
Wish we could do that but our walls are heavily textured so it's impossible to get a straight line!
Great work! It looks adorable! :)
That is such a great idea! I love it! I agree... you should leave it. She is probably really proud of it too. : )
I should have Dylan do that, since he writes on everything anyway. : )
Leave it for sure! Way to cute. Good job Bananz:)
she must have had SO much fun doing that. it's adorable!!!
Post a Comment