Banany is done with kindergarten. I really don't know where this year went. She changed so much, yet I feel incredibly unprepared for her to go to first grade next year...that just feels to "real" and grown up. She had a wonderful year and we were incredibly blessed with the most perfect kindergarten teacher who I got to know very well...I wouldn't change a thing.

1st day of kindergarten

1st day of kindergarten with Sadie (in red).
Sadie's mom and I work out together and have a lot in common. We've become good friends. The girls didn't know each other at all yet...yet.

That changed over the course of the year.
They are two peas in a pod.

I hope we look at this picture when they are seniors and say that they are still buds.

They wrote each other notes daily, declaring their love for each other and best friendship.

Banany on her last day as a kindergartner.

She picked out her own outfit today. She looked so cute.
Second to last day of school. All of the kindgergarten classes went to a park.
My 1st grader-to-be!
2 comments:
I am amazed how much the kids changed over the course of the year.
The first day,last day, photos really capture it.
Love that A has a B/F/F
Love the BFF. Banany is cute as ever. Seriously, can't believe she's in 1st grade!!!!!
Post a Comment