How sad is my picture of this? That white stuff on top was the very last little spray that comes out of the whipped cream can. You know the part that squirts all over everything except where you want it to go?
Coffee Smoothie Every Which Way
by joythebaker.com
serves 4 (not at my house...makes one big drink!)
1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup milk, cold (I used skim)
2 heaping tablespoons instant vanilla pudding (I used sugar free)
1-3 teaspoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like your coffee
2 cups of small ice cups (feel free to add more to further thicken the smoothie)
Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until no ice chunks remain.
Possible add-ins:
Half a frozen banana (this will thicken the smoothie up even further)
2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup
a dash of ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
whipped cream on top
Notes: Today, I made one with chocolate pudding and almond extract. Yummmm...
Coffee Smoothie Every Which Way
by joythebaker.com
serves 4 (not at my house...makes one big drink!)
1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled
1 cup milk, cold (I used skim)
2 heaping tablespoons instant vanilla pudding (I used sugar free)
1-3 teaspoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like your coffee
2 cups of small ice cups (feel free to add more to further thicken the smoothie)
Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until no ice chunks remain.
Possible add-ins:
Half a frozen banana (this will thicken the smoothie up even further)
2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup
a dash of ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
whipped cream on top
Notes: Today, I made one with chocolate pudding and almond extract. Yummmm...

4 comments:
Sounds fabulous. Incidentally, I completely skipped that post...glad you brought me back to it!
This looks wonderful! I will have to try...
Mocha grande please
seriously awesome. there's a puddle of drool on my keyboard. love your new blog background. and i cannot tell you how sad i am that i couldn't stop by your house so you and i could visit face to face. :(
Post a Comment