Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a joyful Christmas with loved ones! Those of us "locals" in my family were here this year and spent Christmas Eve at our house and then headed to my sister's up the street on Christmas Day. It was a relaxing couple of days, which were needed since just about all of us have pretty nasty colds!

You didn't think I would skip a picture of the treat plate did you? In my defense, some of these are from the cookie exchange.

Oh, and another treat plate. Yes, I went a little crazy and made a few too many treats. Who's going to eat all of this stuff?!?!?

Cousin A, Nana, and Cousin B at Christmas Eve dinner.


Papa, Cousin M, J, and Banany...not sure what that face is all about.


My sister and her hubby.


The post-Christmas Eve dinner dance party (doesn't everyone have one of these?).
The kids are doing the sprinkler.

J grew up with the magic of Santa and the unwrapped gifts that he leaves for the kids on Christmas morning. So "Santa" got to work and this is what he left.

Licked his plate clean (actually, I think the treats just got dumped back into the treat tupperware).


Not everyone was as excited as J and Banany about Santa stopping by for a visit.

A little post-Christmas Day brunch Wii.


If they weren't so tall, you'd think they were 8 years old.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

It was a nice couple of days. Thanks again for the great food and delicious treats you made!

Mrs. Cox said...

Looks like a fun time, Holly. You are quite the baker. It makes the rest of us look bad. I was searching out to see if the local bakery was open on Christmas Eve to pick up something that "looked" homemade! Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.

Vivi said...

Traci, I'm actually not a baker...that's the fun part. There really wasn't much baking involved since you don't bake truffles! Is that a "less toil" tip????