Sunday, December 28, 2008

I guess this post is more personal record keeping of sorts. And since you stopped by my blog, you're subject to this rather uninteresting entry.

I made gobbbbbbbs of treats this year and after sampling them all many times, we've determined some favorites. Turns out, for all the 300+ truffles I made this year, we seem to prefer the slightly low-brow fake truffle to the "real" thing. Huh. Besides wanting to remember what we especially liked, I've got a few things I'd like to remember to try next year.

What were some of your favorites this year?

Favorite Treats
Andes Mint Cookies
Chocolate Heath Bar Truffle
Treats to Make
Holiday Punch
Biscotti
Chocolate Malted Peppermint Patty Hot Chocolate
Crockpot Peanut Clusters
Shortbread
Caramel Truffles

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Ditto...except on the things to make list. I'll just plan on eating goodies from you!

Hilary said...

I like your pimped out blog!

Sally said...

My fav was the Chocolate Heath Bar Truffle

Kari said...

Hey, I like your new blog page. I think I need to get mine updated. I have enjoyed your receipies in 2008, and look forward to a new year of fun receipies Vivi! I am trying to go more organic and looking for receipies with lower cholesterol. Let me know if you have any good ones!

Happy New Year from your loyal reader. : )

Vivi said...

This is a temporary New Year's look! I found a fun new site with tons of different backgrounds so I may be changing my look more frequently!

Kari, I try to find recipes using organic and/or natural ingredients when I can, though as I'm sure you've discovered, it ain't cheap! I haven't paid a ton of attention to low-cholesterol recipes, but I'll try to watch for them and post some new ones.