One of the bonuses of my sister, her husband and their four kids coming for Thanksgiving is that my
brother-in-law is a fantastic photographer. He was nice enough to do a quick (but cold!) session for us so we could have some much needed updated pictures!
Don't feel obligated to go through all the photos, but I wanted them here so they can end up in
my blog book eventually.
Thanks Brian!
6 comments:
Beautiful, photogenic family!
Just wanted to tell you I found your blog through our mutual friend Annamaire. I've been reading for a while now and wanted to let you know... great photos! Also, I'm using the Oreo truffle recipie for our Teacher Appreciation Luncheon in a week. Thanks for the good eats! And in other weird news? I was at your wedding. I'm an old friend of Jason's at Bethel. Small world.
cathy,
I knew you and Annamarie still kept in touch, so I knew right away who you were! I'm so glad to hear from you and Jason was too! I'm thrilled that you're doing the oreo truffles...a certain someone has been sneaking them here in spite of me trying to save them until Christmas!
Holly, I am finally leaving you a comment. I, too, have been reading your blog for awhile now. I even made your split pea soup a couple weeks ago...yum (so true that you either love it or hate it). Okay, so your family photos are adorable. I just have to ask...what kind of jeans are you wearing? They are WAY HIP. I am so not hip and I need a new pair of jeans. If you would be so kind to tell me what kind and where you got them, it may help my drab wardrobe a bit. Thanks for your great blog. I have you bookmarked! Traci Cox
Oh Traci, I laughed out loud at your comment. I'm so flattered that you think my jeans are way hip, and perhaps they are semi-hip, which would explain why I was afraid to wear them for nearly 5 months.
I bought them in CO last spring with my sister (where were we anyways? something along the lines of a Nordstrom Rack, but I'm not sure???).
They're called Anoname jeans and they're incredibly comfortable...but incredibly tight.
The day of this photo shoot with my brother in law was the first time I'd worn them and threatened him with bodily harm if he took a picture of my backside.
As for the hip...my older sister dressed me that day...like a 3 year old getting ready to go to a birthday party. I can normally be found in a very basic pair of jeans or yoga-ish pants and a sweatshirt. Very fancy, I know.
How do you like me now?!?!? :)
Thanks for reading. Great to hear from you.
Holly, I have been searching the internet like a mad woman for those jeans. I can find the brand but not in that style. I notice they size them different than normal jeans...by waist size. It scares me a little bit to buy a pair of jeans online especially with that kind of sizing. I will keep searching because they are A-DOR-A-BEL (I know that was spelled wrong).
Thanks for your funny reply. I, too, can be found many days in my black yoga pants which now have a bleach stain on the right thigh (but I have colored it in with a black marker). By the way, I don't do yoga. Do you?
I will keep searching for the jeans. Thanks.
Traci
Post a Comment