Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twenty and counting...

...well, assuming not everyone is done having kids. J and I will not be adding to that number!

Disappointingly, I didn't take very many pictures over Thanksgiving.

I suppose I was counting on my brother-in-law to take all the good pictures, which he did. We had one shot and one shot only to get a group family shot at Thanksgiving. It was freezing outside and just before lunch...the odds were not in our favor.

But, he captured the moment, and I wanted to be sure to get this picture on the blog. Unfortunately, we didn't have a good set-up for the timer, so he's not in the picture. Finally, a shout-out to the poor guy who's been in the hospital for the last few days with a herniated disc and tremendous back pain.


1 comment:

Sally said...

What a great looking group :)

Amazing that we got this picture at all considering the just before dinner chaos!