One of the gals brought this buffalo chili on our girls' weekend and it was wonderful. It's easy and healthy...and I love the buffalo/blue cheese combo. I could have sworn I already posted this, so if this is a repeat, pardon me.
The recipe comes from Rachael Ray. Even if you don't like her exaggerated enthusiasm and Rachael Ray-isms, I think you'll dig her chili. And the broiled tortilla chips and blue cheese is super yumm-o, as RR would say. I couldn't get the recipe to copy and paste here, so you'll have to just click on the link to get the recipe off of her site.
Buffalo Chicken Chili
by Rachael Ray (click here for the recipe)
My notes: I used baked chicken breasts instead of ground chicken, or you could use ground turkey too. I also didn't use a full 2 pounds of meat and I think I added more diced tomatoes just to get it nice and thick.

No comments:
Post a Comment