


Meatball and
Banany adore their cousins. Since Meaty and cousin A are only 2 months apart, they're pretty special buds and love playing (and sometimes fighting) together. The "boys" house is loaded with fun -it always has been. It's got triple the toys, at least, than what we have at our house. We were perfectly happy just playing with nice train tracks. reading different books, driving cool cars...but they just keep outdoing themselves. The place is like our personal rec center. First it was the above ground pool. Then the
behemoth bouncy in their basement. Then the
Wii. Next came the
foosball table and the keyboard. It was inevitable that they would get a trampoline. Makes me feel like a cheerleader again. Oh wait, I stunk at that. I wonder if it was my jumps?????
4 comments:
Oh my those little boys couldn't be any cuter!
I think your jump looks great Vivi!
At least your knees aren't bent like J's
We get a lot of help from Grandma and Uncle Rob in keeping our toy supply stocked.
We're happy we can share it!
Can we come and play?????
ABSOLUTELY, Lil' Mama!
Post a Comment