What's more fun than water balloons in the summertime?
Well, I suppose it would be more fun if mom had more than four balloons...but I'll be better prepared next time. The kids had a blast chucking these as hard as they could to see if they would pop.
Meatball's first balloon popped directly in the front of my shorts while I was in the middle of snapping a picture, making it look like I had an accident. I learned my lesson and backed up a little bit for the rest of the flinging.
Oh, and Banany is wearing part of her princess costume and her "tanker top."

4 comments:
Love Banany's bling bling with her tanker top!
Give her a couple of years and she'll be using the water balloons as pretend boobies.
Admit it...we all did it at one time or another!
For the record, it was teniis balls not balloons.
In 10 years Banany will be looking at these pictures and saying "mom, look how you dressed me"!!
Post a Comment