
We had the Grilled Chicken with Red Pepper Sauce again, along with grilled corn - I'd made the chicken for a trial run last week and thought my parents would like it. We also had Confetti Salad from Family Fun magazine, made with cous cous, lots of veggies, and a homemade buttermilk ranch dressing. The cous cous salad was really good and mild - even my kids gobbled up the leftovers today.
For dessert, I made Tyler Florence's Ultimate Cheesecake, but combined it with parts of a Bailey's Cheesecake. So, it ended up being a chocolate chip cheesecake with coffee whipped cream. It was taaaaasty. Cheesecake is surprisingly easy. Seriously. I'm not a good baker and I've made this one a few times without problems.
Please try it sometime, you'll impress yourself.

1 comment:
It looks beautiful doesn't it?
And I'm here to tell you it tasted even better than it looks!!
Post a Comment