Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Playing at the Bug Park






The kids and our next door neighbor headed to a nearby park, known as "the bug park." I think once when we brought Banany there, there were a bunch of mosquitoes...so it was named appropriately.
It's a couple of miles away, so Banany and Cole rode their bikes while I pushed Meatball in the stroller. I figured if I'd do what I could to wear them out. :) We had fun doing the usual park things - swinging, sliding, crawling in tubes. Good times had by all.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Bug Park sounds as fun as Mud Lake.

But they actually look like they are having a great time.

Did the B really ride her bike all that way? With/without training wheels?

Was it hard to keep up with her and Cole?

Vivi said...

She DID ride all the way there without her training wheels! She's been doing quite well on her bike. I had to walk pretty fast, and still didn't keep up, but they did a good job waiting for me at corners.