Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Day at the Big Pool









I signed the kids and I up at a local water park for a toddler time before the park opens. It's a great idea - they open the park up one hour before it is open to the public, and kids age 0-6 can come with an adult twice a week for three weeks. The kids loved it. They limit the number of people in each session so it's not overly crowded and much easier to keep track of your kids. Plus, only certain areas are open for use.

The kids both love to jump in off the side where the water is a little deeper. Banany jumped in and the lady next to her (maybe a few feet away) totally gave me the evil eye because she got splashed. Oh heavens, I hope you didn't get wet in the pool. She was catching her own child, who was also jumping, but apparently Bananz jumped in with a little more vigor. It's not like she got drenched...oh, and she doesn't own the pool. Good grief. I just about told Banany to do a cannon ball. Don't worry, I didn't...I actually told her to try to jump a little different direction. Nice of me, huh. After about three jumps, the lady tersely said to her child, "Come on. Let's go." Have a nice day. Good luck staying dry in the pool.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Is that Cascade Bay? I know other people who would sign up for the toddler time and loved it as well. Those pools are a lot of fun! Looks like you had a great time. (even with a grumpy mom there) This summer went way to fast! I need more time!