Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our Finest

This is a small, small sampling of the treasures we found.
Does he know his fringy purple purse doesn't match his bandanna or socks? They're blue!






This guy is actually kind of an "average" touristy looking fellow. But he was standing right in front of us while we were sitting on the curb with the camera. J looked at me and said, "He's just begging to have his picture taken." Click.

This one was actually just kind of fascinating. J is 6'4". This guy was a good foot taller than him.



Kenny Rogers had his singing career not taken off. I think one of his rings was a skull.





We just happened to catch her in the right place at the right time.
Lucky her.



Crap. That's me.




Is it really more comfortable to carry your fanny pack around your neck?



No one said you have to wear the free pickle hats.

I'm totally getting my cats' faces tattooed on my shoulder. Meow.



"Ah yes, this is what I'm going to wear to the fair today.
I'm so lucky my pink leopard cami goes with everything!"



Um, sir. Those are, in fact, not pockets.




Doesn't every grandma have a *itch shirt?


Jack Sparrow. Not a bad copy, eh?

Bummer that someone else was wearing this outfit already...except this guy forgot his purse.

It was 87 degrees. Do you really need all of those bandannas?
Or do you just love Kid Rock that much?




I'm thinking that's a hot beard.



I believe that water jug is actually hanging from some sort of apparatus on her neck.
Comfy.



Like I said, it was hot. But really?

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Hilarious and leaving me speechless! I'm embarrassed all of these folks were found in MN! WOW! Does no one own a mirror anymore?

slmiller1@comcast.net said...

Bad and soooo good. I kept expecting to find a picture of me.

petiteblogger said...

Hi Vivi! I found your blog so I'm very excited to see what's going on in your neck of the woods...

and now I'm not so sure I want to see it!

And I'm really nervous someone is out there taking pictures of me and putting them on their blog...

:) amber