I was, well...who am I kidding...I AM, a huge fan of Little House on the Prairie. It was one of only a few shows we were allowed to watch as kids. Every few episodes, it seems that someone came down with "the fever."
Meaty's got the fever.
He already had it a week or so ago, but that was attributed to his ear infections. Now, apparently, he has picked up whatever Banany had the last day and half. He was actually acting pretty normally this morning and I looked at him and the poor little guy's cheeks were totally flushed. I felt his head and he was burning hot. Strangely, that seems to be his only symptom and other than being a little bit whiny, he doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. Let's hope it's uneventful and passes quickly.
Banany bolted out of bed this morning and said she was very thirsty. I suppose a fever for two days, a little bit of Sprite and 10 saltines in 12 hours will do that to you. She came downstairs, fixed herself a glass of ice water and told me, "I'd like waffles for breakfast. Oh, and milk. Wait, I changed my mind - I'll have some eggnog."
Fresh outta eggnog, kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Glad Banany is feeling better - hopefully Meaty will bounce back as quickly!
Sorry Meaty is feeling low. Glad Banany is back to herself.
I recall the fever episodes from Little House too. They were always traumatic for me. And don't even get me going about when Carrie fell in the abandoned well. AHH!
I'm glad B's on the mend and I hope M will be right behind her in recovery. Hang in there!
The Bananz must be getting back to herself for being so funny:) Praying that Meaty's won't last very long.
Get well big fella
Stay far, far away!!
Post a Comment