Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little Mermaid

Banany LU-HUVS to draw. Unfortunately, some of her best work has been on a magna-doodle...meaning, I have no way of keeping it unless I take a picture.

I'd gotten her a bunch of new markers not too long ago and she's been pretty into them lately. She also has a new found fascination with The Little Mermaid, which we borrowed from my sister when Bananz was sick for a week.

I was making dinner one night last week and she was coloring at the table and said, "Mom, want to see my picture?" I came over to the table to take a look and I was so impressed! I think this might be the cutest one yet.


In case you forgot what Ariel looks like

I absolutely love the shell bikini top.
And, to my knowledge, she's never drawn mermaid tail before - not bad!!

My budding artist

3 comments:

Buckman Family said...

What a little artist. She is such a sweetie.

Sally said...

Very cute, I love the details that she picks up in her drawings

I do think Ariel needs to have her hair done however :)

Hilary said...

She certainly didn't inherit any artistic skills from her auntie! Very sweet picture.