Thank you for all your continued prayers and checking in on us. It's so comforting to know how many people care about us when we're having a rough week.
If I were a teacher, I'd give us a health grade today of a B-.
Thankfully, Meaty's fever came down and remains under control without ibuprofen. We did not have to go in for any tests or even a follow-up visit. Initially, it was a like someone put a quarter in the boy and he was running around the house and playing with Banany. He made a 180 degree turn in behavior by Friday night.
But now, whether it's what was causing his problems in the first place or a new virus of some sort, he's got a horrible cold. Today he's extremely whiny, crying a lot over any little thing, and whimpering around. I feel bad for him, but it's rather grating...and frustrating since I don't know exactly what's wrong.
I'm sure he's not sleeping great and colds can make you just feel all around crummy. The poor little guy has just had enough, I'm sure. I'm guessing it must be a virus since he's so pumped full of antibiotics, I can't imagine anything else could possibly survive in there.
Banany sportin' a nasty cold too, so we've going through about one box of ultra-soft kleenex a day and mucho sneezing. I wish I could open all the windows and wash everything that's been exposed to all these germs.
I feel like we're living in a petri dish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have another friend who wishes snot could power all our electronics. Sounds like you've got more than enough of it at your house.
Glad to hear the fever went down. Those colds are nasty. I have been coughing and clearing my throat for 3 weeks. Serious. 3! It's been a tough end of winter for illnesses.
Post a Comment