Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Arteeest

Banany loves, loves, loves to draw. My sister, the teacher, got all of these cut down white boards from her school and passed one along to us. It's the best! Bananz draws on it almost every day. The only down side is that I can't save her great pictures unless I actually take a picture!


Showing off the work she did during quiet time.

Please don't there be an entomologist in the family! Eeek.
You'll notice a caterpillar in the far left corner. Just to the right and above is a black widow spider (sweet, huh?). The big yellow, furry fella is a tarantula. Just to the right is a cute little bee and above that a grasshopper. To the left of the grasshopper above "WPP" is a wasp (she was trying to spell some of the bugs). And then you've just got your garden variety ladybugs.

I'm not kidding. The kid cannot just smile for a picture.
I have about 0.07 seconds after I tell her to look at me and smile until we start the Crazy Face Show.

Motha' Viv is getting away for a girls weekend, so I'll check back in with you next week.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Very impressive, I love the details she notices and draws.