However, she has now taken up quite an interest in her clothes and has been changing...oh...about 24 times a day. How many of those outfits match even a little bit you ask?
None. Not a one.
It's actually impressive that she could come up with that severely mismatched outfits every single time.
We've worn these outfits all over the neighborhood, to the grocery store, to Target. I do try to steer her to a somewhat matching outfit, when I actually care. I give her a couple of things to choose from, which she does, but then inevitably asks for some strange accessory or totally uncoordinated color hair doo-dad.
Seriously, she is Ramona the Pest brought to life.
Let me tell you what we've got here:
Orange and yellow shirt with an owl
Brown and white track pants
Robin's egg blue clogs that were worn so many consecutive days she could barely walk up the stairs because her ankles hurt.

3 comments:
I have 3 kids that also like to dress themselves. I would say she isn't looking all that bad. What is even better is when they combine the winter and summer clothes. That is when I realize I haven't put a certain season away yet. : )
X-Mas Socks... that is good. : )
I see nothing wrong with any of these outfits..maybe I'm color blind..I bette get my eyes checked :)
I know Charger jerseys go with just about anything!
I wonder where she gets her style. I see Meatball in the background looking good, but he doesn't dress himself...hmmm?
Post a Comment