We've had it.
Meaty has had a rough run the last month plus. What appeared to be one cold after another, or one cold morphing into different kinds of colds has now escalated. We've had some BAD nights in the last 72 hours...last night coughing literally about every 90 seconds. I'm bringing him to the doctor...I'm thinking he may have bronchitis, but I seem to be missing the Dr. title in front of my name, so we'll see.
I'm praying they'll give the little fella something to relieve this non-stop coughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So sorry. I'm pretty sure we had some of that a couple of weeks ago when we were so sick. No one said bronchitis but I've had it before and sorta thought that's what it was. Hope you get good drugs and some much needed sleep soon!!
Oh, boy. I sure hope he's feeling better. We're into some pretty dry, hacking coughs right now, but luckily, nothing that keeps us up at night. We're up for different reasons. :)
Be sure to give us an update.
Post a Comment