I'd like an answer to that one too! And from the stove to the counter...that really small space that EVERYTHING falls into. Yep. Help.
Windex, Toothpicks and Q tips and lots of patience...or wait till your mom come over
When mine got all nasty it was still under warranty and I made the service man come out and clean it...for free. :)
I HAVE THE SAME OVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quit cooking so much. Order take-out instead!
I did mine yesterday. Windex, toothpicks and paper towels. I even used the toothpick to shove the damp paper towel deep into the grooves.
We're supposed to clean that?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'd like an answer to that one too! And from the stove to the counter...that really small space that EVERYTHING falls into. Yep. Help.
Windex, Toothpicks and Q tips and lots of patience...or wait till your mom come over
When mine got all nasty it was still under warranty and I made the service man come out and clean it...for free. :)
I HAVE THE SAME OVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quit cooking so much. Order take-out instead!
I did mine yesterday. Windex, toothpicks and paper towels. I even used the toothpick to shove the damp paper towel deep into the grooves.
We're supposed to clean that?!
Post a Comment