Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I like to do drawrings

Remember that old SNL skit? Mike Meyers did the "Hello my name is Simon, and I like to do drawrings."

Anyways...the kids have been really into painting lately. Honestly, normally Meaty just sticks his fingers into his paints, rather than actually painting, but today is kind of got into it. He just started going to town and painted a guy and said, "This is me with my curly hair." Then he painted Anna and J and me. They're so cute. These are his first people drawings...yep, I'm keeping them.

Meaty and his curly hair on the left.
Banany on the right.



Mom on the left.
Tall dad on the right.

Banany painted a doctor's office scene. She's been into making up names...hence the "Dr. Mala's Ofise" at the top. Personally, I love the Dr. USA on the coat and the head lamp.


Puppy family. Love it.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Good job Max!!

You have some talent at your house

Hilary said...

I can't get over what an awesome artist she is. And it looks like Meaty is well on his way!