Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Test Results




No

Whooping

Cough

Here




Yay.

4 comments:

lil' mama said...

Yippppppeeee! Did they say what it was? What are you going to do celebrate? Go to ChuckECheese? How about McDonalds playland? Or maybe just let Meaty ride in one of those big germ infested shopping carts at the grocery store? :)

Sally said...

That's an answer to prayer. Thank you, Thank you

Mrs. Cox said...

Good news. I had to laugh at lil' mama's comments! I HATE chuck e cheese (food and rides do not go hand in hand in my book), my kids NEVER go to a restaurant with a playland (or if they go, they can't play), and I refuse to let my kids TOUCH shopping carts (they must walk beside the cart and not touch). I am a little obsessive I know. :) I will pay for their therapy later in life.

Hilary said...

Glad for all of you. And selfishly, glad all of us weren't exposed either. : )