Monday, March 1, 2010

Today

The kids were playing so nicely together today and totally cracking each other up. Their giggles were irresistable and I couldn't resist the opportunity to take a few pictures.






Banany suggested they re-enact each part of this "move."
Here's part 1.



On the way down.
Part 2.



Love their excited expressions.
Part 3.

One final expression.
Part 4.


Gotta end with a silly face at our house.


Obviously I see them all the time, but I was actually caught off guard in this picture by how much they look alike.

4 comments:

C Love said...

Those are adorable!

petiteblogger said...

Love that last picture. They really do look alike! Meatball's hair reminds me of Jake's when he was little.

Hilary said...

That's when being a SAHM is worth it! Being able to capture pictures like that and hearing their giggles...

Bono said...

great pics Viv...made my day