Thursday, January 15, 2009

Celebrity Sighting

My hair is longer than it's been in a long time...more due to the fact that I simply haven't gone in for a haircut. The other day, I threw on a hat that I hadn't worn in a while and realized I looked just like a celebrity!






Unfortunately, the celebrity is Kid Rock.


















Me, seconds after coming to the realization....

...that my long lost twin....

....is a bit of a skanky rocker...
...and a man....
...with bad facial hair.

5 comments:

blessedby6 said...

You are too funny. Thanks for the laugh. And for the record...you and Kid have nothing in common.

cathy said...

Where's your big dangly cross?

Vivi said...

Shoot...forgot my big cross necklace. J has one I could have put worn. Seriously.

Mrs. Cox said...

You.are.funny.

Bono said...

You're going Platinum!! -that is on one of the song he sings.....I hate to admit it but I own one of his CD's....I concur with the others, you don't have anything in common with Kid R