Or, you may remember my striking likeness to this beauty.
A few things to consider about me in putting in your two cents:
1. I'm lazy. I don't like spending a lot of time or product on my hair.
2. I don't get my haircut very often. See #1.
3. See #1, but my hair often ends up in a pony tail.
4. I believe I have a bit of a piggy face, so a super short cut is out of the question. It makes me look all cheeks.
5. I'm not real trendy...you'd know that in .05 seconds if you saw me! So an ultra trendy haircut doesn't suit me well. It probably wouldn't look quite right with jeans and a sweatshirt.
So...what does that leave us? Help me, help me please.

6 comments:
There are a lot of websites where you can upload a photo of yourself and then "try" on different hairstyles (www.dailymakeover.com). Good luck with whatever you decide to do...just fyi, I didn't think you looked like what's his name. You're way to pretty to even hint at that.
One word...mullet! Lock it in.
a perm
How about all one length but just shorter? Like maybe 3 inches off? Nothing too short, but just some of the length off? Just an idea. You are beautiful just as you are :) But that is my vote if you want a change. Good luck!
I like your hair. Just get a trim and then use the leftover $$ for a mani or pedi. You look beautiful and I bet you'd miss your ponytail!
Have you seen Gwyneth Paltrow's hair lately? Brushes her shoulders and has a little angle to it. I love it and think it would look great on you.
THAT being said, you are pretty close to having your hair really long. I say let it grow for another year and enjoy it long.
Sorry this was in no way helpful.
Post a Comment