The kid's locks are currently out of control. I adore the curls and really like the longer hair, but it's just not looking so good these days. So, I've set up a little poll to get your thoughts. Don't be offended if I don't go with them, I just want to see what you think. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
"Oh! My Haiw!"
He exclaimed as the van door opened and a gust of wind blew his big moppy head of hair (he can't say his r's, so hair is haiw).
The kid's locks are currently out of control. I adore the curls and really like the longer hair, but it's just not looking so good these days. So, I've set up a little poll to get your thoughts. Don't be offended if I don't go with them, I just want to see what you think. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments.

The kid's locks are currently out of control. I adore the curls and really like the longer hair, but it's just not looking so good these days. So, I've set up a little poll to get your thoughts. Don't be offended if I don't go with them, I just want to see what you think. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Stinkin' cute!
Can we have a playdate soon? :)
So adorable! It's hard to give advice on this one. So hard to cut those curls off!
Too cute!! I love the curls - don't cut them off. Just a nice trim.
I say Trim, he looks good with the longer look. Love the curls.
Post a Comment