J snapped a few pictures of the kids today before church. It's Palm Sunday and Banany got to walk with a processional of all the Sunday School classes, waving palms. She did do this last year, so we were hopeful she'd do it again this year, in spite of boycotting the kids' Christmas program for two years in a row now.
Their expressions just crack me up for some reason. We just couldn't quite get it right this morning. If one of them had it, the other one didn't. Oh well. Welcome to life with more than one kid. But they both looked cute as could be, so I'll take whatever picture I can get.
Thanks for your roast tips! If anyone else has something to add, please chime in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute pictures of the kids. I like your new profile picture! Did Anna end up joining in at church?
Very sweet pics. I agree about always being the one taking the pic and how nice it is to be in some of them!
You are beautiful!!!! And your kids look like kids mugging for the camera while all dressed up. We've got some real winners at our house, too.
Kari - yes! She waved her palm and walked in the parade. She did announce after church though that "the palm service is all I'm ready to do" apparently prepping me for another no-show at this year's Christmas program.
Cathy - very sweet of you, however you seemed to have failed to notice the crazy crow's feet (is that what they're called?) around my eyes. When did that happen?!?!?!?
h-
your hair looks GREAT!!
s
Post a Comment