Monday, August 24, 2009

Bday Recap

I think it's safe to say that Meaty had a great 3rd birthday. We tried to think of what he would like to do and went from there. It was a gorgeous day, so after opening a few presents, we headed to a park for some playing and a picnic.

Checking out his new tool set and backpack in a mirror.

Banany, Cousin M and Cousin B playing at the park.

Banany and Cousin M hittin' the slide.


Hil, J and Uncle B relaxing after our lunch.
On Meaty's menu...his favorites...a gogurt, Doritos, turkey, grapes and milk. For dessert, fruit snacks!


Nothing like a little sewer action on your birthday.


This wasn't on my "to do" list for his day, but he was thrilled.


The birthday boy picked a hamburger patty (no buns) and french fries for his bday dinner.


Listening on his walkie-talkie and modeling his new firefighter costume.


Playing with his new loot.


The party started gettin' a little crazy...Hil showing off Meaty's construction worker vest.


Cousin B was a good sport and showed off some more the homemade, construction worker vest from Nana.


Hil had to get in on the action.


Nana just got plain crazy.



I decided not to do a regular cake, since Meaty really doesn't eat it. So I made an ice cream cake instead (I'll post that recipe later).


I guess the birthday boy can pick his nose. Cake anyone?


He was all smiles during "Happy Birthday."


Blowing out candles.
Hope you had a good day little buddy!

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

funny! Looks like a good b'day party! Wish we were there to join in all the craziness:)

Hilary said...

We all sure know how to live it up! Party on!

Bono said...

Hil is a crazy partier...sweet! What a fun day, JD would have been right with him at the sewer drain. Thanks for sharing :)