It is going to be sooooooo much fun! Can't wait! See you tomorrow! : )Thank you for being a part of the NF Endurance team! We appreciate that you are racing with us! : )
I assume you are doing some sort of "running" event. H, you will destroy it...just remember, "eye of the tiger" You will do awesome! Now it's time for the perfect cheer!
I seriously can't even picture you doing a triathalon! Good for you! Good luck....
You are going to rock it! Thinking of you guys!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)
hope it went well for you and Hil. I was thinking of you guys today!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is going to be sooooooo much fun! Can't wait! See you tomorrow! : )
Thank you for being a part of the NF Endurance team! We appreciate that you are racing with us! : )
I assume you are doing some sort of "running" event. H, you will destroy it...just remember, "eye of the tiger" You will do awesome! Now it's time for the perfect cheer!
I seriously can't even picture you doing a triathalon! Good for you! Good luck....
You are going to rock it! Thinking of you guys!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)
hope it went well for you and Hil. I was thinking of you guys today!!
Post a Comment