Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tri Update

We did it!

We finished the tri today!

I have lots to tell you - much more detailed post and pictures coming soon. If you're dying to see something now, you can go here http://onlineraceresults.com/event/view_event.php?event_id=3951 and choose your search option over on the far right.

Thanks to so many of you for checking in on us. I SO appreciate the support.

5 comments:

Young Adventures... said...

Great job!

Kari said...

Great job yesterday! I am so glad that you decided to give it a try. You worked hard and had a great race.
Go team MAMBA! : ) Extra nice touch to your finish.
I am so proud of you! You did great.
Thank you too for being a part of the NF Endurance team. We can't raise awareness for NF without great people like you.
I am looking forward to next year. : )

Bono said...

SWEET! I know you would do awesome Vivi...congrats again!

C Love said...

Congrats to you! Well Done!!

Buckman Family said...

Good for you! I saw a few pics on FB - you look AWESOME!!!