Banay was sooooo excited. She picked out her own outfit and was thrilled to pack up her brand new school backpack with the supplies that we were asked to bring. She loved Mrs. C, who was as sugary sweet as a kindergarten teacher should be. It became quite evident that Banany was clearly comfortable in the room as she laid across the table and then went to the book corner to read books.
Happy about the books and comfort level...will work on the table laying.
It is bittersweet to know that my little girl is ready for kindergarten.

6 comments:
Super cute outfit! She's looking very grown up!
So grown up! Glad to hear that the mtg went well.
Wow, she looks so ready, I bet she will love it, you on the other hand will be a little sad.
The outfit she picked out is a winner
I confess I am a tad disappointed that her outfit matched. I was really digging her dance class ensembles. I don't see any animal prints or sparkles or plaids with stripes. However, it is a darn cute photo and she is a doll. Hope she has a great year.
These are the moments that I miss with homeschooling!! Kindergarten, how did that happen already?
Precious. She does look ready. I am sure she will have a GREAT year!
Post a Comment