He is wonderfully silly, painfully shy at times, stubborn, sweet, very affectionate, and charming. He loves, loves, loves anything with a motor or engine, but particularly cars and trucks. More specifically, construction trucks, emergency vehicles, garbage trucks, delivery trucks, and any kind of car.
He's not terribly interested in potty training or learning ABC's, but is very interested in superheroes, Diego, wrestling with Dad, and playing outside. Every day, he makes me want to pull my hair out, smother him with kisses, and laugh out loud. Meaty, you are truly a joy and such an important part of our family. Dad, Banany and I all adore you and love you so much!
I uploaded some random pictures that I took over the past year. It's fun to see how he looks a little older. Certainly has grown more hair.




7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Meaty!
Love, the Barkers
Happy Birthday, Buddy! We love you very much. Adam can't wait to celebrate with you later today!
Happy Birthday big fella! We love you so much!
happy bday dude! Wish we could be there to do something fun with you today!
Happy Birthday Meaty! We hope you have a very special day.
Is that a red tri suit you are wearing? Trying to be like Mom.: )
HAPPY BDAY MR. MEATY!
Where has the time gone?
I remember rocking you when you were just a few days old and look at you now.
Happy Birthday big guy
love
nana
Post a Comment