Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getaway Weekend!

Believe it or not, J and I are going AWAY this weekend!

We have the opportunity to go away for a few days with three other couples. The three guys are three of J's best college buddies who live here in town. Their wives have become dear friends to me and I'm so looking forward to an adults-only weekend.

My parents and my sister and brother-in-law very graciously agreed to watch our kids so that we could go away for the first time together since before Banany was born. Needless to say, this getaway is long overdue and we are reaaaaaaaaaaadyyy!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

5 comments:

lil' mama said...

That's awesome! Where are you going?

cathy said...

I'm jealous... but I already had my weekend away so I can't complain. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time!

Young Adventures... said...

Have a wonderful time together!

Hilary said...

Your children will never be the same!

Ha ha....just kidding. We'll take good care of them.

Mrs. Cox said...

Have a great time!