Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome to Our Home

I came upstairs to find what the kids did in the minutes before company was to arrive today.


4 comments:

Sally said...

Hummm do you think those kids are related to the child who threw confetti all over the living room and the Christmas tree just before the guests arrived?

lil' mama said...

Sweeeeeeeeet! That says a lot about you if your first reaction is to quick grab the camera. You are very patient :):)

Mrs. Cox said...

Don't you just love how it always happens that way...mom picks up...kids destroy. Oh well. :)

Buckman Family said...

Fun, fun.It seems as though that always happens.
Let me know if you have any ideas on books. I think that Rac and Jen read the Kite Runner. I have not but heard it was good.
It is fun that we have so many of the same interests. We should get together soon to discuss the cooking club.