In case Meatball does have strep, I figured we'd keep ourselves holed up one more day to give the antibiotics a chance to protect anyone else. I had an easy brownie recipe that I wanted to make today and the kids love to cook with me, so I thought this would be a fun thing to do.
I let Banany pour in the bag of brownie mix. No sooner was the last little bit of brownie dust in when the kids start a tug-of-war over the bowl. In the instant I realized what was happening, Meatball is falling backwards with the bowl of dry brownie mix in his hands.

This area of my kitchen took the biggest hit.
Although I was wiping chocolate off the baseboards, the stove, and out of the grooves in the cupboard.

He was not happy.
I don't think he realized yet that he was covered in chocolate.

It was in his hair and ear.

"Oh wait, this is chocolate?"

"Ok, this isn't so bad."
I started the clean up process by taking off his chocolate covered clothes. He had been crying, so he immediately went in and wiped his snotty nose on the ottoman.
Figures. Afterall, I'd taken off his "shirt kleenex."
4 comments:
I remember when J used to do the same thing!
Somehow I feel responsible since I was on the phone with you when this happened! Your post made me laugh...hopefully you were able to laugh, too!
Oh my goodness. At least that didn't happen on my watch.
What a mess! So glad you took pictures along the way even though it doesn't look like Meatball really appreciated the photos. :)
Post a Comment