So, I'd been dragging around this picture of Mandy Moore for a while, with a style that I liked and thought might actually work with my hair. So we did it this time. It's not overly drastic and, truth be told, I liked it better in real life than in this picture below. All in all, I'm very lazy and indifferent about my hair, so I never get too worked up about it one way or another. But, it's a change, which makes me feel like I got my money's worth.
Before
After

8 comments:
Very Cute! You are a doll, so it wouldn't really matter how you wore your hair.
It's cuter than this in person
Vivi, your hair looks great. Very cute. I was hoping for that mullet, though. Maybe next time.
I've got that chocolate-beet cake recipe and a very tasty (EASY!)artisan-ish bread recipe that I think you might like on my blog...it's milesfamily4.blogspot.com.
Yes.
I know.
I'm Valerie Palmer of the bloggy world. I need to do something about that.
Love the look! I bet it felt good to get a little trim and try something new :)
I saw that same hairstyle in Zoolander, it's so hot right now. Look great H.
I like the bangs, do you?? I have been thinking about a change, and have been debating the bang cut. I have a bad COW LICK though.
I was also going to tell you that you have rubbed off on me! I am always cooking now, in fact, we made enough muffins yesterday to last us until Spring. Dylan and John, my 3 year olds, LOVE to cook. I need to get them the chef outfit!
All the good cooking must be working though, Connor's cholesterol is in the normal range again.
Thanks for all the great recipies!
Thanks everyone. I actually think my "after" pic looks as bad, if not worse, than my "before" pic. Like I said...don't care.
LM, will try your recipes soon...oh so soon.
Kari, I do like the bangs. They're a nice change. Ask me again in a couple of months, but I think I'll go with them for a while (well, it's not like I'm going to get extensions on them...). Fantastic news about Connor's cholesterol! Get that boy a chef outfit and keep 'em cooking!!
VERY cute!!!
Post a Comment